Rules of amateur and sport fishing 0/5
Test of the rules of amateur and sport fishing 0/1
Where do fishing rules work?
This section does not need your close attention. It’s enough to read it.
1.1. The action of these Rules of Fisheries applies to all water bodies of Ukraine (hereinafter – reservoirs) and their subordinate system within the limits of which it reaches for maximum floods (with the exception of reservoirs located on the territory of the nature reserve fund, fish breeding farms, reservoirs which have restrictions on their special use (drinking, technical, etc.), artificially created insulated reservoirs or areas where fishing (extraction) of aquatic living resources is prohibited).
1.2. The area of the Fisheries rules covers the reservoirs of such conditional regions:
- a) the Black Sea;
- b) Azov;
- c) internal reservoirs.
1.2.1. The Black Sea region includes:
- Black Sea within territorial waters with bays, bays, estuaries;
rivers flowing into the Black Sea with their adjoining systems (lakes, bays, canals, dams, reservoirs, which have a permanent or temporary connection with the river, swimmers and temporary water bodies, as well as all tributaries within the limits of the propagation of maximum floods rivers), within the following limits:
- Dnipro River – from the point of entering the Dnipro estuary to the dam of the Kakhovka hydroelectric station with the inflow of Ingulets from the mouth of the Ingultsa to the village Velika Oleksandrivka;
- the region of the Southern Bug – from the point of entering the Bug estuary to the village of Goloskov, Mykolaiv region;
- Ingul river – from the mouth to the village Chernyshivka of Mykolaiv region inclusive;
- River Dnister with a sleeve of Turunchuk, as well as Kuchurgan reservoir – within the Odessa region;
- Dunaja river, including the lake Sasik and Stsensko-Zhebreian flowing;
- all internal reservoirs of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
- other inland reservoirs within Odessa, Mykolaiv and Kherson regions.
1.2.2. The Azov region includes:
- The Azov Sea, the Kerch Strait, Sivash and other bays, bays and estuaries;
rivers flowing into the Sea of Azov, with their subordinate systems in the following limits:
- Berda river – to the dam of the Berdyansk reservoir;
- Kalmius River – to the dam of Pavlopolsky Reservoir;
- the Great and Little Utlyuk rivers, including the bypass channel connecting them with the sea;
- other rivers that flow into the Azov Sea in the territory of Ukraine from leakage to the mouth. (Clause 1.2.2 with amendments introduced in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine No. 229 (z0819-01) of 01.08.2001)
1.2.3. The region of the internal reservoirs includes:
- all reservoirs of Ukraine, except for the reservoirs of the Black Sea and Azov regions.